Website Update: Servants Aid
If you are just learning about Servants Aid, we provide complimentary media services to missionaries and small non-profits. Some of those services include:
As with all Construction Sites or with a website update: There may be hazards lurking around the corner…or around the link! Please be patient as we fix our bugs while hosting a live website.
We are expanding our website to include many new functions for missionaries and for our supporters. Our website should be finished by the end of the year and we will send out a newsletter to share with you our new online home.
Website Update: New Features
- A monthly blog about media, missions or disaster relief, including having guest bloggers.
- Our donor page will get a huge face lift. Using Paypal, we will offer friendlier options to support us, like weekly, monthly or yearly support (Available HERE).
- We will produce a Media, Missions and Relief podcast or a video teaching series (December 2018)
- Our video team will be producing tutorials to help educate those who desire to be better media missionaries (December 2018).
- Director of Design, Aimee Patrick, will have her own Instagram Page hosted on our website. It will be an up-to-date visual of her social media work (Available HERE).
If you have any input to what you would like to see on Servants Aid website update, please contact us.
To your right, and up a little bit, is our newsletter sign up form.
Please sign up for our monthly newsletter to stay updated about Servants Aid——>